Wednesday, August 27, 2008

2nd pass on Jeep Willy




It's been a GREAT time modeling this vehicle. I had a great time doing some of the details, and even modeling some of the small stuff like the shovel and ax.

As for the changes from the 1st pass, there's more detail in the interior, and the model is all converted into subdivisions (it's smoother, oooh) . I also had some fun modeling in nurbs on the seat belt latch on the door(or the lack of).

I hope everyone's doing good, and have a GREAT labor day weekend! (even though it's Wed right now)

3 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Asako...
perfect modeling ...
Did u textured it?
What software did u used?

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger asako said...

Thanks! I used Maya 2008 for the model. I haven't gotten around to texturing it! Hopefully soon...

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger intergalactic said...

Cool jeep Asako!

Cool beans too!

...i

 

Post a Comment

<< Home